Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Time Has Come

Yes, it's the moment you've all been waiting for. A picture of me in my costume. I really have meant to do this sooner, but I work opposite schedules from my roommates so I never have anyone to take my picture for me and I tried doing it myself but they didn't turn out. But the other day one of my roommates happened to be home so I got her to take one for me. So here you go. However, I have to apologize for my apron hanging lopsided. Haha I didn't even realize it and she didn't say anything about it. It's because the last time I went to costuming to drop off my dirty costumes and get clean ones they were like completely out of everything in my size, so the apron in this picture is like a 2XL instead of the normal medium I usually wear. So it hangs a little crazy on me. Anyways, here you go! This is what a Port Orleans Resort Riverside Mill Food Court costume looks like. And for some reason I look extremely excited to go to work and I'm not sure why.


 And yay for packages! Morgan was kind enough to send me a new BYU football t-shirt! And yes, I know they lost yesterday but I will still wear my new shirt around Disney World with pride. Go Cougars!


Well today I worked 7:45am-3:45pm, which means I get to go to the 8pm church meeting so I'll be catching the bus with my friend pretty soon. Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. haha okay i love this! i want to come see you at work! i personally love the bandana! and you better rock that BYU shirt every game day!

    ReplyDelete