Friday, September 16, 2011

Harry Potter World!!!

Yes, it's true. I might have cheated on Disney and spent a day at Universal Studios! Wednesday my roommate and I were both off so the week before we spread the word of a possible trip to Universal Studios. We ended up with a group of 10 and it was mainly just people we know from church. So we met up bright and early Wednesday morning and took a trolley to get there, and it only cost $0.25 each way! Score! When we got to the park we headed straight back to Harry Potter, and it was amazing!! We spent a few hours there and rode the 3 rides, checked out the shops, and had lunch at The Three Broomsticks. Of course I tried the butterbeer, and it was delicious! And I had heard the frozen kind was the best, and I have to agree. The rest of the park was a lot of fun too and we were able to ride everything we wanted to with hardly any waits! I think the longest we waited was like 20 minutes for Jurassic Park. But with the Harry Potter rides we pretty much just walked right on everything and did them multiple times, which was a nice change from Disney. Haha....but yeah it was a lot of fun and I'm glad I was able to go! I was debating whether or not I wanted to get a season pass, but I ended up not doing it. But I do plan to go back with Morgan when she comes in December! I didn't take a whole lot of pictures, and I don't have any of our whole group together. So these will have to do.






So besides my exciting trip to Universal Studios, I've pretty much just been working. This week I worked about 38 hours and next week I'm scheduled for about 48. Good times! Haha...but I did get off an hour early tonight so that was nice!  

1 comment: