Thursday, August 25, 2011

Symphony Soldier!



Ok so this post isn't so much about my glamorous new job at Disney World, which by the way I officially started today and let me just say that my costume is quite possibly the most hideous one you will ever see at Disney World. But no, this post is not about that. Sorry. However, I'm pretty sure only 3 people read this so it's not that big of a deal. Instead this post is dedicated to The Cab. Yes, The Cab. I know if you're reading this then you probably know me, and you probably know that The Cab is my favorite band. I bought their first album when it came out 3 years ago and I have been patiently waiting for the release of their second album since then. I have seen them in concert 3 times and am pretty much in love with them. And here are some of those amazing pictures. Ok not so much amazing but I took them so they're pretty cool. 





Well the day finally came that their new album was released, and it could not have come at a better time. My last post was on Monday, and although Monday started out really good it had a pretty crappy ending. So I was feeling pretty down. However, their new album Symphony Soldier was released on Tuesday so after training I naturally rushed home and bought it. And I have been listening to it non-stop ever since. Like for real. I know this sounds cheesy but the music and words of the songs on this new album have spoken to me like no other songs have. Corny right? I know. Haha but I think it was just the timing of certain things. I don't know. I've never been obsessed with music like some people have, but The Cab is legit and I love them. Every song is perfect. Wow I didn't think I was going to keep going on and on like this but I can't stop. Haha but yeah, long story short (or short story long if Laura is reading this) I love it and if you're reading this you should stop reading and go buy it and listen to it. Right now. My favorite songs are currently Endlessly and La La and Angel With a Shotgun, so if anything please listen to those songs! And if any guy were to sing Endlessly to me I'm pretty sure I would marry him on the spot. Maybe. Haha




Anyways, enough about that. So yeah I've been working. But last night I went and hungout at Epcot for awhile so that was pretty fun. Today after work I met with the missionaries for a little while. Apparently they have a lot of baptisms and success with kids here in the College Program so it was really fun talking to them about stuff. It was actually really really good and I don't think I've felt so good and positive since I've been here.

So in summary, this week that I've been here has definitely had its ups and downs. But as of right now I'm trying to be positive. Haha so yeah that's me right now. And I know if you're reading this you are doing it because of you're wanting to hear more about Disney World and see some pictures, so I'll work on that!


1 comment: