Tuesday, August 16, 2011

On my way....Almost

Well, I did it. I started a blog. The main reason for this is because I'm leaving for Florida to work at Disney World for a couple of months. Yep, Disney World! I was accepted to the Disney College Program back in February and in a few hours I will be boarding a plane for Orlando to start living and working at Disney World. If you know me you know I've been flip-flopping back and forth as to whether or not I was going to go, and after a summer of driving my mom crazy with my indecisiveness I made the decision to do it. I'm excited and looking forward to it, but at the same time I'm freaking out. I'm nervous. I'm going over totally by myself and don't know anyone else there. And I'm already missing my family and friends and a certain someone. I'll be there till January and won't be able to come home for Thanksgiving or Christmas which I know will be way hard. Everyone says it will be a good experience and the positives will outweigh the negatives, and I'm sure they're right but I'm still nervous. So this blog will be my attempt at keeping people updated on what I'm up to. And I'm pretty sure the only ones who will really read it will be my mom and sister! Well that's it for now. I can't guarantee I'll update it consistently but I'll try!

Disney World here I come!     



1 comment:

  1. Glad you decided to do it! Sounds like a great experience!

    ReplyDelete