Monday, August 22, 2011

First few days


So I finally have some pictures to post! The past few days haven't been too busy. I had training Saturday and was off Sunday and also today. Friday after Traditions me and my roommates went to the Magic Kingdom! It was pouring at first, but eventually it stopped and we got to ride a few rides.



Saturday I went to Magic Kingdom again with one of my roommates. Sunday I got to go to church since I was off so I was happy about that. Today me and a roommate went to Blizzard Beach with 2 people from our ward that we met, and it was so much fun! Its a water park here and my roommate I went with and the guy we went with actually work there so that was cool. It has this slide called the Summit Plummet which is apparently the tallest water slide in the US. Its 120 feet and you go like 60 mph, and yes I did it! So we hungout there for a few hours and then went and ate. Why can't Arizona have cool waterparks? This one was so much fun! Now I'm excited to check out the other waterpark Typhoon Lagoon on another day off. Well that's about it for now. Tomorrow I finally start my training at my actual location so that should be fun to finally see where I'll be working!

The Castle!

the roommates


My apartment building

My room, its pretty boring because we can't
put anything on the walls
The kitchen

The closet in our bedroom,
its huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment