Monday, October 31, 2011

Life in Florida

This past week was pretty uneventful. I was sick a couple of days so I didn't really do as much as I had hoped. I did make it to Hollywood Studios one day (I think I've decided that might be my favorite park) and 2 of my roommates and I went to a movie this weekend. Nothing too crazy. It was raining pretty hard earlier today. Gotta love Florida! So now I'm just hanging out. I have some time before I have to go to work, but not really enough time to go to a park or resorts or anything. So I'll just leave you with some random thoughts. And sorry, I don't have any pictures to post today!

Mataya is one of the funniest people I know! She sent me a letter in the mail the other day with pictures she drew and $1! She's so nice! And last night I was talking to her on the phone and she was making me laugh pretty hard, and she also played me a song on the piano. Haha

I finished Friday Night Lights! That show was so good and I'm sad it's over.

I love ice cream sandwiches.

30 Rock is hilarious and I wish I could be as funny as Tina Fey.

The holiday sandwich at Earl of Sandwich is delicious. Turkey, gravy, stuffing, and cranberry sauce on a sandwich - what more could you want? And I know it sounds crazy, but don't judge it till you try it! Just ask my roommates.

I'm so ready to go home! Well back to Utah. But Morgan and Emily and Kenzie fly out here 6 weeks from Thursday! And I fly back to Salt Lake 9 weeks from tomorrow! Not that I'm counting or anything. Haha

1 comment:

  1. haha i loved this. and taya. but you are becoming a blogger! and it makes me laugh :]

    ReplyDelete