Monday, October 10, 2011

Update!

So it's been a pretty busy and fun week! I did a lot of stuff I hadn't done before. I saw the Electric Lights Parade at Magic Kingdom with a friend, and I think this was the first time I ever went to a park specifically to see a parade but it was way good! Especially the Pete's Dragon float. Haha nobody I talk to has ever seen the movie so nobody can ever sing the songs with me, except Morgan and Wyatt. So luckily I was able to laugh about it with them. After the parade we did a couple rides, with no waits at all! I like those kinds of waits. Tuesday night there was a big housing event that we went to. They do these once a month or so for the College Program kids and they're pretty nice. Last time it was a Western theme and this one we went to was a Japanese culture night. There was a ton of free Japanese food and characters and a lot of stuff going on. Wednesday I saw Fantasmic for the first time! Me and one of my roommates met up at Hollywood Studios when we got off work and hungout there for awhile and then went and watched the show. It was so good! I think I've just seen pieces of it at Disneyland, but here they have an amphitheater specifically for Fantasmic so it was nice having an actual seat to sit on. Friday me and one of my roommates were both off, so we spent most of the day at Animal Kingdom and I finally saw The Festival of the Lion King and the Finding Nemo Musical, which were both super good. 

Japanese night


Animal Kingdom

From our night at Downtown Disney to see Lion King

So yeah its been a pretty good week. I'm still working about 40 hours a week and it's going good. Yesterday and today I'm working night shifts, and it's kind of weird because I was working mornings for a couple weeks. But it's all good. And guess who's coming to visit me in 3 days?!


Well I wish they were both coming, but just my mom is! I don't think I have any pictures of just her. They're just always together. Haha....but yeah it's going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment